Participation of Underrepresented Citizens in the valorization of the Cultural Heritage
Network of Towns / 2018-2020
“This project has been funded with the support from European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”
the main aim of the project is to give underrepresented groups and disadvantaged young citizens the opportunity to intervene in the debate on the FUTURE OF EUROPE in general and the EU policies about the valorization of Cultural Heritage in particular.
Organization name and Country
- Gmina Dabrowa 🇵🇱
- National Association of Municipalities in the Republic of Bulg 🇧🇬
- D’Antilles et D’Ailleurs 🇫🇷
- E-Juniors 🇫🇷
- Opstina Raska 🇷🇸
- Razvojna agencija Sotla 🇸🇮
- Regionalna razvojna agencija Zasavje 🇸🇮
- Mancounidad de la Ribera Alta 🇪🇸
- Fattoria Pugliese Diffusa Associazione Culturale 🇮🇹
- Asociatia Nameless Art 🇷🇴
- Municipio de Vila Nova de Cerveira 🇵🇹
- M2C Institut fur angewandte Medienforschung GmbH 🇩🇪
- Dimos Lariseon 🇬🇷
- Municipality of Sveti Nikole 🇲🇰
- Viesoji Istaiga Kauno Bienale 🇱🇹
- Fondacija Novi Sad 2021- Evropska prestonica kulture 🇷🇸
4 association of municipalities + 5 municipalities + 7 Civil Society Organisation
Will be possible thanks to the exchange of best practices among the project partners on how a proper valorization of the Cultural heritage could be helpful in fighting against social exclusion.
Training of 16 youth workers/policy makers and local administrators on how to organize the 5 Local Activities (in each country) concerning participation in the EU decision making process, in order to have a say in EU
1 Kick-off meeting + 5 international events + 5 Local Activities
- Evaluation and follow-up
– Presentation of the ideas from the youth in the Local Activities for the D.H.
– Youth recommendations for the valorization of the EU C.H.
– Realization of an ENGO
The communication strategy adopted (Social Media Strategy, E-Learning platform and materials produced) and the Local Activities will assure to PUnCH the widest impact possible and it will permit to involve more than 40.000 indirect participants.
- E-learning platform
- Facebook page
- Local Activities
- International Meetings
- Training of youth workers and local policy makers
- Final Recommendations